Monday, October 25, 2010

Did Kristen Stewart Pregnant According To Grandparents?

Kristen Stewart’s grandparents said the rumors that the Twilight star was pregnant.  Visibly significant the rumors were false; Kristen unseen them, but not some of her family members.
“I had my grandparents call my mom when people thought I was pregnant for a while,” says Kristen.“I don’t actually know why but my grandparents believed it. They were persuaded. My mom was like ‘You guys, you have to stop reading all this stuff, because that’s not the case. You should stop reading magazines in the grocery store’.”I wonder how many tabloid rumors cause these actors and actresses problems at home and in personal relationships.  If I was eminent, I certainly wouldn’t be able to read anything about me.  That takes some serious tough skin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment