Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Melissa Rycroft wants Sno-Cones And Cereal

Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland stepped out this weekend for the 17th Annual Dream Halloween benefiting the children affected by AIDS, dressed up as Snooki and DJ Pauly D.  Melissa chatted about her pregnancy and the lack of cravings:
 I set up out I was pregnant and was like, ‘Oh immense, I can perfectly sickening people out with some actually revolting desire.’” But it wasn’t like that. I eat sno-cones and cereal.”
 “I would slightly eat clean if I’m not having desires. I’m annoying to stay active and have the weight that I gain be healthy weight, so it’s easier to take off.”
 They already make out they are having a girl and said that wish a name “came easily” to them, but they plan to keep it confidential until the baby is born.  For Melissa, waiting is the hard part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment