Saturday, July 18, 2009

Octuplets Mom's Son quick to Hospital


Octuplets mother Nadya Suleman's two-year-old son Caleb was quick to a hospital late Friday after accidentally drinking a chemical solution from his older brother's home volcano kit. The youngster vomited after swallowing the liquid; his mother decided to call paramedics just to play it safe.
"I knew it would all get blown out of part if I called, but I didn't want to take any chances," Suleman tells PEOPLE. "I think I did the right thing. He's okay."
The mother and her son were quick to St. Jude Medical Center in nearby Fullerton, Calif., where doctors ran tests on the youngster to determine exactly what was in the solution he drank. It turned out to contain mostly salt water, according to a family friend. Two and a half hours later Suleman and Caleb were back at home with the 13 other members of their family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment